Upcoming employment opportunities:
- Seasonal employment – September 16 – October 31, 2017
- Looking for friendly, outgoing people that enjoy working with the public.
- Responsible for collecting tickets and assisting customers as needed.
- Great customer service skills required.
If interested, please apply in person at the train station starting August 1st. Open 7 days a week from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor
Irvine Park Railroad – Orange, CA
40 hours a week/additional hours as needed
Under the direction of Director of Operations, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor manages, organizes, inspects and evaluates the cleaning and maintenance of buildings and facilities. Position also requires the ability to set up, maintain and breakdown annual events as well as oversee general maintenance of party area and moon bounce rentals.
- General maintenance and inspection of grounds, rentals areas and train tracks
- Set up and break down of all seasonal events
- Assist with hiring, training, managing, and scheduling of staff
- Minor landscaping and painting
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, equipment and tools
- Prepare and implement a schedule of equipment for preventative maintenance
- Inspect, maintain and repair party area and moon bounce rentals
- Maintaining and cleaning of maintenance equipment
- Maintaining and cleaning of storage and annual event equipment & supplies; including manage inventory and storage of annual event merchandise
- Train staff in safety procedures and oversee that procedures are implemented by staff
- Oversee and manage daily and event check lists and duties and ensure all lists are getting done on time and properly
- Manage the set up and break down of moon bounce rentals throughout the park
- Manage and perform trash runs throughout facility and park
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Local and Company codes, standards and policies
- Directs maintenance and repair of company-owned vehicles and heavy equipment
- Documents history of training and development of subordinate staff
- Ability to work alongside staff; leading by example on how to work efficiently and properly
- Assists with other duties as needed
- High school diploma required; Some college or college degree preferred
- 2-3 years of management experience required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Excellent time management skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and excellent problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of computer systems including MS Office, internet and email
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationships with staff members
- Basic understanding of budgeting and accounting practices
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong emphasis on guest service and safety
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Walk-ups will not be accepted.