Irvine Park Concession employees take food and beverage orders & sell
train tickets to the public. Employees also prepare food and clean/maintain
the kitchen area. (wage range: $16-$22)
- Starting Wage: $16.00 per hour
- Eligible for “Bonus Pay”: $2 per hour during special events
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with the public.
- Take food order, selling tickets and working register.
- Prepare food orders (hamburgers, hot dogs etc.).
- Clean and maintain concession area.
- Must be available to work from 8am to 6pm for up to an 8-hour shift.
- Must be available on holidays.
- Available for special events (March/April, September/October, and November/December).
- Able to work on your feet for 6-8 hour shifts.
- Must be able to get to and from work.