Irvine Park Railroad is hiring for Maintenance staff. This position is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of rental areas as well as the set up and break down of special event areas. This position requires physical strength to load and unload heavy materials. (wage range: $20-$27)
- Starting Wage: $20 per Hour
- Eligible for “Bonus Pay”
- Must be available on weekends
Core Job Responsibilities
- Clean and maintain picnic grounds and rental areas.
- Set up and take down Moon Bounce rentals.
- Maintain Special Event grounds and activity booths.
- Work with a team to set up and break down special events in a timely manner.
- English & Spanish speaking.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy items and materials. (90lbs)
- Must be able to get to and from work.
- Must have valid driver’s license for at least 4 years.
- Must be at least 20 years old.