Irvine Park Railroad is hiring for Maintenance staff. This position is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of rental areas as well as the set up and break down of special event areas. This position requires physical strength to load and unload heavy materials.
- Starting Wage: $18 per Hour
- Eligible for “Bonus Pay”
- Must be available on weekends
Core Job Responsibilities
- Clean and maintain picnic grounds and rental areas.
- Set up and take down Moon Bounce rentals.
- Maintain Special Event grounds and activity booths.
- Work with a team to set up and break down special events in a timely manner.
- English & Spanish speaking.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift heavy items and materials. (90lbs)
- Must be able to get to and from work.
- Must have valid driver’s license for at least 4 years.
- Must be at least 20 years old.