We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual to be a hay wagon master.
A hay wagon master mainly assists guests loading the hay wagon, ensuring safety throughout the hay ride, enjoys working with the public and is comfortable with public speaking. Most shifts are 6-8 hours. This position is during our Pumpkin Patch of September – October with paid training prior.
- Starting Wage: $16.00 per hour
- Eligible for $2 “bonus”
Core Job Responsibilities
- Interact with park visitors in a friendly manner.
- Load and unload passengers safely.
- Supervise large groups of people throughout the wagon ride.
- Clean & basic maintenance of the wagon and boarding area.
- Narrate the hay ride (public speaking).
- Pull tickets and work with the public.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to work throughout the entire event of September 17 – October 31
- Must be available to complete standard training beginning immediately.
- Work on your feet for 6-8 hour shifts.
- Must be able to get to and from work.