Bring your class to Irvine Park Railroad this Spring for a field trip. All packages include a docent and a reserved area after your field trip is complete to enjoy lunch.
Packages DO NOT include baskets/bags for egg hunts.
$15.00 per child
$20.00 per child
Teachers & Adults
Adults: $5.00 per person
The final count of attendees, and full payment, is due upon checking in.
March 13 – April 7, 2023
Only Monday – Friday
25 paid students required
Bus parking is free
Weekday $3.00 per car
Call (714) 997-3968 x2230 to book your field trip today
Field Trip Inquiry Form
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch soon regarding availability.
We also offer Free Activities
for all Spring Event visitors
Helpful Tips and Reminders:
- Final head count is due upon check in (students and parents).
- Full payment is due on the day of the field trip.
- Have students bring a basket or bag for the egg hunt.
- Dress appropriate for the weather. Have all children wear closed-toe shoes.
- We suggest children wear matching shirts and name tags to more easily identify the children in your group.
- Have your students bring a sack lunch to enjoy after the field trip.
- Bring water for students, there is no drinking fountain on premises.
- Bus parking is FREE. Parking is $3.00 per vehicle.