Bring your class to Irvine Park Railroad this Spring for a field trip. All packages include a docent and a reserved area after your field trip is complete to enjoy lunch.
$6.00 per child
$9.00 per child
Teachers & Adults
Adults: $4.00 per person
The final count of attendees, and full payment, is due upon checking in.
March 27 – April 13, 2017
Only Monday – Friday
25 paid students required
Bus parking is free
Weekday $3.00 per car
Call (714) 997-3968 x223 to book your field trip today
We also offer Free Activities
for all Spring Event visitors
Helpful Tips and Reminders:
- Final head count is due upon check in (students and parents).
- Full payment is due on the day of the field trip.
- Have students bring a basket or bag for the egg hunt.
- Dress appropriate for the weather. Have all children wear closed-toe shoes.
- We suggest children wear matching shirts and name tags to more easily identify the children in your group.
- Have your students bring a sack lunch to enjoy after the field trip.
- Bring water for students, there is no drinking fountain on premises.
- Bus parking is FREE. Parking is $3.00 per vehicle.