Irvine Park Railroad has established rules and regulations for all visitors and their guests who use group event areas to help ensure that these areas remain safe, beautiful and clean for all attendees.
The event area rules and regulations are as follows:
Area rental fees are non-refundable unless it is raining on the day of your event.
- Irvine Regional Park entrance fees are the responsibility of park visitors. Entrance fees are governed by the County of Orange. Irvine Park Railroad does not govern the park entrance fee and is not responsible for paying these fees.
If you would like to pre-purchase parking passes for you and your guests, you may do so in advance through PCI Parking: (949)922-4377.
- Irvine Park Railroad cannot reserve parking for any event held at a Party Pavilion or any other event area. We encourage you and your guests to arrive at the park early to secure a parking spot near the Party Pavilion or event area. You and your guests should plan to arrive even earlier on weekends and holidays.
Guests must use the main entrance at all times to enter and exit the Party Pavilion and other event areas. Crossing train tracks to enter the Party Pavilions and other event areas is prohibited.
- Climbing on hills, trees, rocks, the mine shaft, pond, fences and/or props of any kind is prohibited.
- Organized or team games, for example baseball, volleyball and golf, are prohibited.
Waterslides, pools or use of sprinklers are prohibited.
- Amplified sound, for example, DJs and karaoke machines, are prohibited.
Alcohol is prohibited. Groups that use alcohol will be cited and evicted from the park.
Please note: Only the person in charge of the party may redeem the discount for train tickets for their guests.
- The Party Pavilion or other rental event area rented must be cleaned of party decorations and trash after your event. Trash cans are conveniently located in each Party Pavilion. If it is necessary for Irvine Park Railroad to clean your Party Pavilion, a $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged.