Train Ride
need uncropped image
Irvine Park Railroad on Facebook
Irvine Park Railroad on Twitter
Irvine Park Railroad on Flickr
Irvine Park Railroad on Pinterest
Irvine Park Railroad on Instagram


Here are some frequently asked questions about Irvine Park Railroad:

Q: Are there restrooms located at the train station?

A: Yes. The restrooms are conveniently located at the end of the parking lot directly between Party Pavilion B and Party Pavilion C. The restrooms are the large, red building with the white ramp.

Q: If rented, how long do you have use of a Party Pavilion, Locomotive Loop or Sycamore Hill?

A: The group area you rent can be used all day from the time the park opens until the time the park closes. The times change depending on season; please confirm the park hours prior to your event.

Q: Is there a difference between Party Pavilion A, B, C, D?

A: No. All of the Party Pavilions have the same amenities and are located in the same area. Please see the train station map for specific locations.

Q: Can I hold an area without paying for it? Are rental fees refundable?

A: Irvine Park Railroad requires that an area rental be paid for in full at the time the reservation is made in order to guarantee use of the area. Only when an area is paid for in full is it reserved. Dates may not be changed if it is within 45 days of your original event date; Irvine Park Railroad needs time to re-rent the area. Refunds are made only if it is raining on the day of your event.  

Q: Can my guests add train or pony tokens to my tab throughout the day?

A: No. Only the person who rented the party area may add tokens to the tab. They are also the only individuals to recieve the discount on train tokens.

Q: If I have a party in an unreserved area of the park, and I rented a moonbounce, how do you know where to set it up?

A: Once you have selected and set up your group area, come to the train station ticket window to let Irvine Park Railroad know the location of your event. We will promptly set up the moon bounce in that location.

Q: Why do I need a Public Property Permit?

A: The Public Property Permit is required for any outside vending company that will be entering the park including a catering service vendor (even if the vendor is simply dropping off food), moonbounce, clown, magician, animal show, etc. For more detailed information on Public Property Permits, call the County Permit Office at (949) 585-6430 or (949)585-6429.

Website Design by Speedy Solutions, Inc.